Brain Disco Regulations:
1. Each DJ has 10 minutes to warm up the dance floor.
2. Each DJ starts with 60 “Groove Points”(If you are familiar with RPGs, think of a Groove Point, or GP as a “Hit Point” or “Life Point”).
3. 1GP is equivalent to 1 second, which means if you have 60 GP, you can play at least 1 minute no matter how you play.
4. If the average “attention” value measured with brainwave sensors is less than a given threshold (50, for example), GP is deducted by 1. Otherwise, the DJ earns 1GP.
5. If a DJ loses all GPs, then their set is canceled and he/she has to step down.
6. The Threshold and other parameters are subject to change.